Technology Room Design
Technology rooms is a generic term END2END use to describe a genre of rooms that at their core deliver a range of technical solutions to your organisation. These rooms include presentation suites, operations centres, control rooms, video conference suites and training centres.
Regardless of the room usage, they are generally designed with a specific set of core functional requirements to deliver key business objectives from within the room. These functional requirements could include technologies such as:
- Monitors, projector screens, video walls
- Projectors, playback systems
- Sound systems
- Telephony and video conferencing systems
- Workstations, KVM systems
- Lighting systems
- Integrated control systems
END2END appreciate that technology rooms are always more than just the technology within them; of equal importance are the physical rooms themselves. Areas such as decoration, branding, furniture, ergonomics, even lighting all play a part to reflect your professional image.
As with all our designs, in order for your final room to achieve its desired purpose, END2END work with our clients to fully define all of the key factors for their technology room. In order to design a "state-of-the-art" centre, we learn the role and importance of the room for your organisation and the key features and functions required.
Whether you are looking for a full Network Operations Centre or distinct areas to accommodate a Presentation Suite, or Video conferencing we look at the whole room’s environment to ensure it is incorporated into the final design. We create work-friendly environments for you, from a basic layout showing you a possible room to a fully integrated design, we create a specification to include:
- Physical Space
- Partition walls, glass walls, PRIVA-LITE panels, ceiling features, raised floors, etc
- Supporting Technology
- Comfort cooling, heating, power and cable management, lighting, etc.
- Technology Infrastructure
- Data cabling, monitors, monitor arms, projectors, audio visual equipment, sound systems, conferencing tools etc
- Workplace Environment
- Material finishes, blinds, decoration, furniture, lockers, branding
We design all our technology rooms based on our best practices framework, having first engaged with all your key stakeholders during a requirements workshop. This process produces a clear project scope of design deliverables from which the room can be delivered.
If you would like to discuss your requirements to understand how END2END can assist you, please contact us.