Remote Monitoring Service
With budgets coming under ever increasing pressure to do more with less, IT Managers are now faced with the challenge of responding to data centre environmental equipment failures, both during and outside of normal work hours without increasing costs.
By providing an offsite monitoring service, END2END Services can combine our IT operational experience along with our understanding of data centre environmental systems to offer you a remote monitoring service to meet your needs.
Any loss of resilience in a data centre can have significant impact on the availability of application services. Our UK based remote monitoring team can react to any alert received, and depending on the type of service you require, can assess and action agreed response plans to each event.
END2END provides more than just monitoring. Where access to your network can be granted and the monitored environmental systems utilise SMNP capability, we can interrogate the fault and advise the best course of action. The remote monitoring service can save you money through:
- Reducing the need to pay overtime or on call rotas except in escalation situations
- Assess the immediate requirement of an engineer attendance, verses an alert that can wait
- Provide escalation management of critical alerting situations
- Call in contracted support engineers to attend site
Our remote monitoring service is completely tailorable and offers flexibility to assist the smallest of budgets. We can provide:
- Alerting only option with no interrogation
- Alerting with full interrogation and engineer call out plan
- Normal working hours, out of hours or 24 hour monitoring
Whatever your requirement, END2END Services are happy to discuss your situation and design a solution that will fit your needs.
If you would like to see how END2END can assist you, please contact us.