Whether you are looking to strip out existing cables, tidy up and document your existing infrastructure or simply install from new, our data cabling service can provide you with a wealth of products and solutions to facilitate your requirements.
Installing new services, especially for urgent requirements can sometimes lead to structured cabling being rushed and unplanned. The selection of the correct media (e.g. single or multimode fibre, cat5e, cat6, etc.), the inclusion of resilient routes, the ease of on-going cable management and control are some of the essential planning issues often left out of the equation.
At END2END, our background in installation planning and operations, means we know only too well that planning a structured cabling system for your Technology Room is paramount to ensure its effective operation. Getting it wrong can cause lengthy diagnostic issues and expensive downtime.
Even if you are unsure of what cabling solution you need, END2END can provide you with an informative review of your existing installation, and ascertain the type and standard you currently have. With our experience in building complete data centre and technology room solutions, we know the importance of getting the structured cabling right. Following our best practices approach we include:
- Definition of network segments including backbones
- Selection of the media for all segments based on your installed systems, application throughputs and availability requirements
- Identification of redundancy needs
- future technology advances/expansions
- Selection of cabling runs within the building and the patch location requirements
- Definition of the labelling system to be adopted
- Supply, installation and testing of all equipment - ready for you to plug in your equipment
- Installation warranties
Forming either a standalone piece of work, or part of our data cabling services we can:-
- Supply and install:
- Patch cabinets
- Patch panels
- Cat5e/6A/7 backbone and patch cables
- Single and multimode fibre backbones and patch cables
- Review and document existing copper or fibre cabling infrastructures including:
- Floor plans
- Patching schedules
- Design and commission cabling infrastructures
Our full range of data cabling services means that we can not only supply and install a new data cabling system, but also ensure its one that is fully documented for easy future management.
If you have a data/structured cabling requirement and would like to discuss how END2END can assist you, please contact us.
FURTHER INFORMATION ON OUR PRODUCTS CAN BE SEEN IN OUR NEW ‘DATA CABLING’ PRODUCT AREA. COME BACK TO SEE END2END'S FULL RANGE OF DATA CABLING SOLUTIONS DUE TO BE RELEASED SOON.