At the heart of any data centre or technology room is the electrical infrastructure, whose design and configurations deliver more than just a power supply. These integrated systems provide the resilient support services needed to complement and accommodate an organisations IT, telephony, communications and monitoring systems.
A fully integrated solution can be capable of providing:
- Continual Availability - Through resilient and redundant systems and infrastructure
- Scalable Capacity - To accommodate growth or downsizing of supported loads
- Energy Efficiency - To reduce running costs and carbon emissions
Every organisation has different requirements when it comes to their infrastructure. Based on criticality of services being supported, physical space constraints and availability of power capacity, END2END Services can provide a solution that obtains the best blend of components and infrastructure. From single components to full solutions we can provide assistance with:
- Electrical Switchgear and Distribution Systems
- Power Monitoring
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies
- Standby Generators
- Power Factor Correction
- Rack Power Distribution & Management
END2END’s experience in the data centre and technology room arenas allow us to provide products and solutions to best achieve your required objectives and goals. If you would like to discuss your requirements with us, please use the ‘Contact Us’ form, or alternatively contact us on 0118 401 1230.