The following statement explains the END2END Services Ltd policy regarding the personal information we collect about you.
1. Statement of intent
2. Information on visitors
3. What is a cookie?
4. Submitting personal information
5. Access to your personal information
6. Direct marketing and user surveys
1. Statement of intent - From time to time, you will be asked to submit personal information about yourself (e.g. name and email address etc) in order to receive or use services on our website. Such services could include member access, competitions and message boards. By entering your details in the fields requested, you enable END2END Services Ltd to provide you with the services you select. Whenever you provide such personal information, we will treat that information in accordance with this policy. Our services are designed to give you the information that you want to receive. END2END Services Ltd will act in accordance with current legislation and aim to meet current Internet best practice.
3. What is a cookie? - When you enter a site your computer will automatically be issued with a cookie. Cookies are text files that identify your computer to our server. Cookies in themselves do not identify the individual user, just the computer used. Many sites do this whenever a user visits their site in order to track traffic flows. Cookies themselves only record those areas of the site that have been visited by the computer in question, and for how long. Users have the opportunity to set their computers to accept all cookies, to notify them when a cookie is issued, or not to receive cookies at any time. The last of these, of course, means that certain personalised services cannot then be provided to that user.
4. Submitting personal information - When you supply any personal information to END2END Services Ltd (e.g. for competitions, or registering for membership access) we have legal obligations towards you in the way we deal with that data. We must collect the information fairly (see the notices on particular web pages that let you know why we are requesting the information); we must let you know how we will use it; and we must tell you in advance if we decide to pass the information on to anyone else. We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as you use the service you have requested, and remove it in the event that the purpose has been met, or, in the case of membership access, you no longer wish to continue your registration as a registered user. We will ensure that all personal information supplied is held securely, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
5. Access to your personal information - You have the right to request a copy of the personal information END2END Services Ltd holds about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected.
6. Direct marketing and user surveys - From time to time we may send you details of other END2END Services Ltd services and products that may be of interest to you and offer you the opportunity to subscribe to them. END2END Services Ltd will keep a record of information provided by you. Please note that any information you provide to END2END Services Ltd will only be used within END2END Services Ltd. It will never be supplied to third parties without first obtaining your consent unless we are obliged by law to disclose information.
END2END Services Ltd
7 Arkwright Road
Tel: 0118 401 1230
Fax: 0118 401 1229
END2END Services Ltd © 2017