- The types of personal information we may collect about you when you interact with us.;
- How we store and handle personal information;
- How we protect your information; and
- How you can exercise your privacy rights
This policy applies where we are acting as a data controller with respect to the personal data of our website visitors and service users; in other words, where we determine the purposes and means of the processing of that personal data.
2. Who are END2END?
- END2END Services Limited
In this policy, “we”, “us”, “our” and “END2END” refer to END2END Services Limited.
3. How we use your personal data
END2END may use your personal data for a number of reasons to fulfil its business requirements. These requirements are detailed below and include:
- The general types of personal data that we may process;
- The purposes for which we may process personal data; and
- The legal basis of the processing
We may process data about your use of our website ("usage data").
- The usage data may include your geographical location, browser type, version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, pages viewed and website navigation paths.
- The source of the usage data is our Google Analytics tracking system.
- This usage data may be processed for the purposes of analysing the use of our website.
- The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interest to monitor and improve our websites.
We may process information contained in any enquiry you submit to us regarding goods and/or services ("enquiry data").
- The enquiry data may be processed for the purposes of offering, marketing and selling relevant goods and/or services to you.
- The legal basis for this processing is consent.
We may process information contained in any list subscription you submit to us regarding goods and/or services ("list subscription data").
- The list subscription data may be processed for the purposes of offering, marketing and selling relevant goods and/or services to you.
- The legal basis for this processing is consent.
We may process your personal data that is provided in the course of the use of our services ("service data").
- The service data may include the management and administration of services and projects delivered by END2END.
- The source of the service data is you or your employer.
- The service data may be processed for the purposes of managing, consulting, designing, implementing, installing, delivering, supporting and communicating during the delivery of services and project solutions.
- The legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us (or a company we have a data processing agreement with) and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
We may process information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us ("correspondence data").
- The correspondence data may include the communication content and metadata associated with the communication.
- Our website will generate the metadata associated with communications made when using the website contact forms.
- The correspondence data may be processed for the purposes of communicating with you and record-keeping.
- The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the proper administration of our website and communications with users.
We may process information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters ("notification data").
- The notification data may be processed for the purposes of sending you the relevant notifications and/or newsletters.
- The legal basis for this processing is consent.
We may process your account data ("account data").
- The account data may include your name and email address.
- The source of the account data is you or your employer.
- The account data may be processed for the purposes of providing our products and services and communicating with you.
- The legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us, and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
In addition to the specific purposes for which we may process your personal data set out in this section, we may also process any of your personal data where such processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
Do not supply any other person's personal data to us, unless we prompt you to do so and where you are permitted to do so.
4. Providing your personal data to others
We may disclose your personal data to our insurers and/or professional advisers insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes of obtaining or maintaining insurance cover, managing risks, obtaining professional advice, or the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure.
We may disclose your personal data to subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the delivery of projects, products and services and ensuring the security of our website and services.
In addition to the specific disclosures of personal data set out in this section, we may disclose your personal data where such disclosure is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person. We may also disclose your personal data where such disclosure is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure.
5. International transfers of your personal data
There are currently no circumstances in which your personal data may be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
In the event that our policy changes in the future, no data will be transferred without the express permission of the individual; and any such transfer of data will only be undertaken where the use of the personal data is protected by appropriate safeguards and contract protection.
6. Retaining and deleting personal data
Our data retention policies and procedures are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal data.
Any personal data that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary.
We retain personal information we collect from you where we have an on going business need to do so. For example, to provide you with services you or your employer have requested or to comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements.
When we have no on going legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will delete or anonymise it. If this is not possible for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives, then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible. If you require more information about the specific periods for which we retain your data, please contact us using the contract details provided in section 18 of this policy.
7. Security of personal data
We will take appropriate technical and organisational precautions to secure your personal data and to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data.
We will store all your personal data on secure servers, personal computers, laptop devices and in secure manual record-keeping systems.
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
9. Your rights
You may request us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you.
Provision of any information will be subject to:
- A possible administration fee; and
- The supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address).
To comply with your request, we may request a reasonable administration fee of “£10 GBP” where:
- A request is manifestly unfounded or excessive.
- An individual requests further copies of their data following a previous request.
We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
If you wish to correct or update any information we hold on you, this should be done by contacting END2END as detailed in section 18.
You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
In practice, you will usually have either expressly agreed in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes. Where you choose to opt out, we will hold your limited data to ensure compliance.
10. Third party websites
Our website includes hyperlinks and details of third party websites.
We have no control over; and are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of any of these third parties.
11. Personal data of children
Our website and services are targeted at persons over the age of 16.
If we have reason to believe that we hold personal data of a person under that age in our database, we will delete that personal data.
Our Facebook page is open to public viewing controlled by the access and age limit controls in line with the terms and conditions of Facebook.
12. Updating information
If any of the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated, you contact END2END as detailed in section 18.
13. Acting as a data processor
END2END acts a data processor when passing personal data within its organisation for the express purpose to deliver a project, product, service or in the creation of a new contract.
Where END2END pass personal data to a third party it will be for the explicit reason of delivery of projects, products and services.
14. About cookies
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user.
15. Cookies that we use
16. Cookies used by our service providers
17. Managing cookies
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
Blocking all cookies may have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
18. Our details
This website is owned by END2END Services Limited and hosted by I-Next Limited.
We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 04456069 and our registered office and principle place of business are:
10 Beech Court, Wokingham Road, Hurst, Berkshire RG10 0RQ
Principle Place of Business:
Suite B, 7 Arkwright Road, Reading, Berkshire, RG2 0LU
You can contact END2END by:
- Post, using principle business address detailed above;
- Using our website contact form;
- Telephone on 0118 401 1230;
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
19. Data protection registration
END2END Services Limited are registered with the data protection agency “Information Commissioner’s Office”. Our registration number is ZA014194.
(Last Updated: 21st May 2018)