END2END pride themselves on their ability to complete entire build projects, but for times when a client only needs the design element to be managed, with other contractors delivering the solution, our design advocacy services provide a welcome quality assurance to the project.
As the construction, fit out or refurbishment of any technology rooms is not something undertaken on a regular basis, it is common that the final delivered solutions do not fully meet the original design brief. Designs can be frequently interpreted differently by the different contractors engaged on the project; issues arising may not always be fully understood by the client.
At END2END we understand that you may not be the expert on data centre designs yourself, and sometimes it’s too late to put things right without it being costly to resolve. Our Design Advocacy service has been established to help clients overcome these exact problems, and more importantly stop them from occurring.
The END2END Design Advocacy service provides you with:
- A Technical design resource required to help you through the process of the build or refurbishment
- Access to our independent advice and guidance on the various build elements
- Regular site inspections during the build to ensure compliance to the designed solution
- Guidance to ensure that any design decisions being made are being fully understood by contractors and/or clients
- Identification of any areas of potential problem to affect change in a timely less costly manner
- Reduction of risk of work being completed that will not be to the benefit of your room.
END2END’s Design Advocacy service can be provided either where a room has been designed by END2END Services but is being delivered by client engaged contractors, or where the entire design solution and build is being completed by a directly employed set of contractors.
For either option we are able to supply an impartial advisor, who will provide you with advice and guidance throughout the project, ensuring that your delivered technology room, data centre or computer room meets current best practices and standards.
If you would like to discuss your potential requirements to see how END2END can assist you, please contact us.